- Type of contract: B2B or perm
- Salary: up to 20k pln/month on B2B
- Working model: hybrid
Our client’s a Chicago/Krakow -based startup that provides cognitive data collection, predictive analytics, and data management solutions to Hedge Funds, Banks, and Energy companies. The company was founded in 2018. Its innovative technology provides easy-to-use high-quality data as the basic foundational requirement for our clients’ successful data science projects and business processes.
We are seeking for a software engineer to perform development in ASP and SQL, to implement enhancements to a suite of Environmental Registry applications managed by the company.
- Perform development of front-end and middle-tier functionality in ASP
- Perform development of database functionality using SQL Server, SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, etc.
- Interact with product managers on issues related to requirements, task prioritizations, reviews of defects, etc.
- Interact with architects, designers, and technical lead on project implementations.
- Interact with QA engineers to facilitate testing and defect resolution.
- Help release and maintain code.
- Work on product support issues.
- 5+ years of experience developing applications in ASP, SQL Server, SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, etc.
- Strong client-side development skills with a track record of developing externally facing web applications.
- Solid understanding of web standards such as HTTP, HTML, CSS/SCSS, and related technologies.
- Successful development of applications through multiple release cycles.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management.
- Be a self-starter and work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfortable interacting with executive team members and as well as with members of other departments (Product Management, Quality Assurance, Client Services)
- Ability to quickly absorb business and technical concepts.
- Proven ability to work confidently under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- No weekly in-office work required
- Luxmed and fully paid Multisport
- Board Games, Craft Beer, and foosball