- Position: Android Engineer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: up to 15k PLN
Some companies are building software for the finance industry, some are building software that can save lives. Literally! This time, we represent the second one! That brand new startup in Krakow has been developing emergency management solutions that are way more effective than traditional phone calls, so victims of accidents can be saved in a blink of an eye.
Do you want to make the world a better place? Check out the details of this fantastic job opportunity!
You will be:
- Implementing and working on all our Android apps.
- Implementing and detailing broad features.
- Working both with Java & Kotlin.
What should you have?
- WebSockets experience
- RESTful APIs experience
- Security aware
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Kotlin knowledge
- Java knowledge
- Product and UX oriented
- Device APIs:
- GPS & Location
- Developer tools:
- git & gitflow
- Working in an agile environment
- Proficiency with English.
What would be nice to have?
- WebRTC or Audio/Video streaming experience
- Networking knowledge
- Backend experience
- Firebase experience
- Familiar with the Matrix.org
- Open source contributions / projects
- Is up to date on latest Android released, versions and updates.
What will get in return?
- COVID-19: 100% remote work, post COVID-19: 50% remote work
- Salary up to 15 000 PLN GROSS/month
- 50% – 80% rate of tax deductible costs
- Health insurance
- Accidents insurance
- Steady and well-funded place of work