Salary: up to 30 000 PLN
Our client is an embedded lending platform that enables companies to extend credit to consumers and small businesses in their own apps. The company builds proprietary ML algorithms to assess credit risk using the company’s data and then automates credit facilities via a cutting-edge cloud infrastructure, simplifying the complex world of lending with a simple API. This way our client expands economic access by enabling credit for populations ignored by traditional credit bureaus, in many cases providing life-changing opportunities to lower-income customers. The company’s headquarters is located in San Francisco and currently operates in Nigeria and Brazil.
Responsibilities of the role:
As an Analytics Engineer reporting to the Sr. Analytics Manager, your main responsibility will be to craft data that everyone in the company can trust and understand. Your day-to-day role will be focused on designing workflows to take raw data (often semi-structured) and conform it to our business data model. In addition, you will be responsible for optimizing the performance of our data.
- Implement monitoring, alerting, validation across the ELT pipeline to meet various strategic SLAs and operational SLOs
- Address critical challenges in the business by incorporating new data sources into our centralized ETL model
- Write and maintain thorough cataloging of Migo’s ELT pipeline
- Experience data warehousing products, preferably Snowflake or Big Query
- Experience with ETL / ELT orchestration platforms and methodologies, DBT a strong plus
- Knowledge of data capture, validation, orchestration, and transformation techniques
- Ability to write thorough tests on data processes
- Expert SQL skills, including unstructured and semi-structured (mostly JSON) parsing
- Ability to understand and articulate trade-offs of various approaches to data problems
- High level of written and oral communication in English
You will get:
- B2B contract with 26 days of vacation per year
- Unlimited sick leaves
- Internet, headset, education reimbursement
- Latest gear
- Annual bonuses and performance reviews
What it’s like to work for our client:
Our client’s mission is to serve as a platform for economic access by reinventing the way people access and use credit. While their roots are in Silicon Valley, they have a diverse set of Amigos across the United States, Nigeria, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Poland, and make a structural effort to accommodate different time zones, cultures, and backgrounds. They have a culture of transparency that they carry through to all forms of communication, ensuring that Amigos all around the world have the information they need to make good decisions.
Our client is also perceived as a constant work in progress and the same is true of their people; for all of them, we believe the best is yet to come. Be sure to encounter support from each other in curiosity and creativity – which they pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing. Our client has open and frequent feedback on how each individual can improve, providing an open environment for everyone to bring their authentic selves. The company is growing quickly and every person has an outsized impact on the future shape of the business.
Outside of work, our client offers a remote work policy for more work-life flexibility. Both moms and dads get up to 12 weeks of parental leave to support child-parent bonds at the most critical times. They provide full health care coverage for medical, dental, and vision to ensure everyone on board is as healthy as possible, and offer mental health support to help to navigate the stresses of life.
In both the products and the people, our client aims to reflect, represent and advocate for all of the users, globally. The users and employees transcend geography, culture, and language, so the most important collective value is a drive to create a fairer, more economically empowered world. We welcome all who share this vision to apply and become a part of our amazing client.