- Type of contract: FTE or B2B
- Working model: hybrid (3 days from the office/2 days from home)
- Location: Warsaw
Our client, a leader in heart arrhythmia treatment is creating a new tech hub and R&D team in Warsaw. Together with the newly created team, you will have an opportunity to design and implement 3D SW components and computer graphics algorithms for medical device products, written in C++ and C# on a multi-threaded system.
- BSc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 or more years of C++ OO design development experience
- 3 or more years of experience in OpenGL/DirectX
- Knowledge in shaders programming
Nice to haves:
- Experience in CUDA
- Experience in C#
- Work with rendering, data, algorithm, testing, etc. person(s)
- Converts source-target mappings to transformation logic/data set logic, develop/assist with integrated testing, defect resolution.
- Coding, compiling and refining computer graphics-related algorithms on CPU and GPU.
- Design, implement and iterate development of mapping engine system written in C++
- Will have the opportunity to contribute to all parts of software development, including data handling, 3D graphics, algorithms, build engineering, etc.
- Gain familiarity with other commercial mapping systems to fully understand user needs.
Benefits and opportunities:
- Working on cutting-edge products
- Being part of a global market leader
- Many options for training and professional development
- Private healthcare