Electrical Hardware Technician | Krakow | #768michal
- Role: Electrical Hardware Technician
- Industry: Power and rail
- Location: Krakow
To describe even a fracture of the awesomeness of this company, you’d have to use a countless amount of sexy buzzwords. But let us present you only a few: railway automation, pantograph monitoring, fault location, sapient advanced analytics, advanced AI, BCI, nice, right? To sum up they operate with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail. They have over 20 years of experience on the market in over 20 countries, and yet they still have a unicorn startup mentality!
On your daily basis you will:
- Assembling prototypes and test equipment
- Designing and documenting test equipment
- Diagnosing and repairing our products
- Supporting engineers in their tasks
- Experience in a demanding research and development environment
- Experience in Electronic/Electrical fault location and resolution.
- Good communication skills with positive attitude.
- Knowledge of English sufficient to communicate in an international team
- Good IT skills.
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering qualification
Nice to have:
- Mechanical skills are an asset
- Familiarity with CNC machines is an asset
- Familiarity with CAD software is an asset
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private insurance
- Elastic working hours
- Remote work