- Type of contract: FTE
- Location: Kraków
- Salary: up to 38k PLN
Our client is a complex platform and set of tools that enable building online visibility and branding. The team working on one of the most crucial e-commerce products is responsible for defining the system architecture and requirements of the company and work to monitor, manage and maintain the global infrastructure. The R&D department has more than 100 production changes a day – that’s over 2,000 a month!
To help them in expanding the e-commerce product and move its architecture to microservices, they’re looking for a Devops/Site Reliability Engineer to join the team.
Who is needed?
- A DevOps/ SRE engineer with 3+ years of experience in a production environment. You have an in-depth understanding of Kubernetes, Docker (GKE\EKS), and Helm. You also have production experience on Linux-based infrastructure with AWS managed by some form of Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible, or an equivalent.
- You have experience in CI/CD methodology and version control, you’re self-motivated and you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, Redis), and you understand how they work and how to optimize their performance.
- You also have solid experience in debugging complicated production incidents in real time and an understanding of Ops/DevOps principles.
You’ll get bonus points if you have:
- Development experience in NodeJS, GoLang, Python
- Great networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, load-balancers, network security
- Experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, Grafana
- Experience with RabbitMQ
What will you do:
- Be responsible for managing cloud infrastructures (AWS)
- Build state-of-the-art solutions for our production platform
- Work with other R&D teams on mutual projects
- Be responsible for the smooth production-grade execution of provided solutions
- Provide support and guidance to dev teams on using the underlying infrastructure
- Write automation and orchestration code
- Identify and resolve production incidents
- work in a friendly and stable atmosphere
- opportunity to learn from and share knowledge with the best Devops Engineers (internal guild)
- fully remote work
- Multisport card
- RSU and ESPP packages
- lunch budget