- Position: DevOps Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Salary: up to 19 000 PLN on B2B
About the Company
Our client is a pioneer in online gaming. They lead the march towards the future of gambling entertainment – arcade skill games for money. With headquarters in Malta, the European hub for the world’s largest operators, they are owning their own platform, licenses and have integrations into over 400 casinos globally, and are growing fast. The company remains an independent investor back venture.
About the Role
To support the egrowth, our client is building a new team in Europe, in-line with where most of our customers are based, to initially support and subsequently replace our business partners in the US.
About the candidate
The successful candidate will have experience working either with Go as a primary coding language, and or, relevant technical experience within online gaming companies. You are a self-starter with very high attention to detail and a natural focus on documentation and process improvement. You share an ambition to be part of a revolutionary change in the online gaming space, being a key influencer in the technical shape of the business.
- Manage multiple cloud servers running Linux. Monitor server stability and availability
- Maintain a high level of security on our servers. Stay on top of security patches
- Look into server outages and errors. Quickly identify problems and pass the information on to the relevant parties. Log incident reports and work on actions to prevent future errors
- Maintain backups of key infrastructure, especially databases, across multiple regions for disaster recovery.
- Manage firewall policies and other network traffic policies
- Deploy and maintain databases such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Develop and maintain server deployment processes
- Manage tasks and communicate with producers and engineers
- Bachelor’s degree or better in Computer Science or related field
- Experience using Cloud solutions. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Expert-level knowledge of managing Linux servers
- Experience with the network layer and setting up routing between multiple servers
- Experience managing firewalls and firewall security
- Experience with Docker
- Experience managing and monitoring cloud infrastructure
- Experience with relational databases. MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL solutions. DynamoDB or MongoDB
- Experience with Git
- Excellent communication skills and experience working on moderately sized teams
- Ability to juggle multiple mid-sized projects
- Ability to keep calm when server issues arise and describe issues and solutions to clients
- Nice to have
- Experience with EKS, DynamoDB, Lambda and Fargate
- Experience in a core programming language. C, C++, Java or Go
- Experience with Jenkins
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Work