- Position: DevOps Engineer
- Location: Krakow, temporarily remote
- Salary: up to 22K UoP
Our client, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals, and stocks is looking for a Blockchain specialist with Python. More than two million users are benefitting from their platform, which provides the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Their goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer the users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. They closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, they are accelerating the growing journey so you can become a crucial part of it!
Being part of the Product Engineering team, you will be the essential link between the Software Engineers and the Operation teams. Strong acumen for development while having good knowledge of how the underlying infrastructure works are the key to be successful.
Duties and responsibilities
- Play a key role to put in place the latest CI/CD technologies to build, deploy and automate all the maintenance and infrastructure tasks
- Put in place proactive monitoring techniques to use resources efficiently and to take automatic measures to ensure high availability
- Deliver high-quality services to external and internal customers, in a secure way, and always striving to achieve the highest level of reliability
- Strong team player mindset as well as very good communication skills
- Open-minded, proactive and not afraid to challenges
- Ready to bring new ideas, technologies with a great sense of ownership of the projects you will follow
- Automation, quality and security are three faces of the same coin for you
- Experience in the IaaS, PaaS (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Packer, …) as well as in the CI/CD stack (e.g., Azure DevOps,…) and especially on the Azure stack
- Excellent knowledge of Python and/or PowerShell/Bash for everything that is related to scripting automation
- Good experience in microservices architecture, management and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, …)
- Excellent knowledge of the gitops and secops paradigms
- Excellent knowledge of source control (e.g., Git and TFVC)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken, we have remote offices around the world); all other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science discipline, University degree is preferable
Nice to have
- Knowledge in building and packaging .NET Core applications
- Knowledge in monitoring systems (e.g., ELK, Prometheus, Graphana)
- Knowledge of SQL query language (and Transact-SQL)
- Knowledgeable about Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Linux as well
Our client offers multiple benefits including stock option, premium account on their platform, and total freedom and autonomy inside product teams as well as opportunities to grow in a technology-driven environment.
Other benefits like healthcare package, lunch discounts, Multisport(life) card, training, flexible working hours and the latest hardware.