- Salary: to be declared
- Tech stack: Go, Java
- Industry: Fin-tech
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a brand new fin-tech project.
Have you ever imagined that a banking project could be built using a full cloud-native environment, Java 11, newest version of Go, and be fully automated? No? So here it is! We have an awesome paneuropean project which will be disclosed in a few months. For now, many things are kept secret, but give us a call, and we’ll explain to you, why it is the best place and time to join them.
At work you will:
- Developing cloud-based solutions in the fin-tech area
- Supporting engineering teams in building and designing highly fail-safe applications and infrastructure
- Developing automation tools to ensure scalability and high availability of our services
- Improving the CI / CD environment
- Monitoring servers and network environments
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have experience in maintaining multi-layered IT systems
- You worked with cloud solutions (Google / Azure / AWS)
- You focus on the continuous automation of daily tasks/operations
- You have extensive experience in working with Linux systems
- You have practical experience with automation tools – Terraform, Ansible, Puppet
- You have experience with solutions such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, Kafka, Redis, Cloud Pub / Sub, Spanner, BigTable, BigQuery, CloudSQL, etc.
What they offer:
- Working in a fast-growing international startup
- Cooperating with the founders
- Having a direct impact on the product and company development
- Working in a modern organizational structure focused on technological enthusiasm and teamwork
- Private medical care (VIP package)