- Location: Krakow
- Position: Development Lead (Java)
- Form of contract: B2B or Employment contract
We’re looking for Development Lead (Java) to join one the teams in a leading global betting company specializing in building advanced systems for online sports betting, gaming and media industries in Europe, USA and Australia. The solutions built by them are used by tens of millions of users every day and our customers include the great majority of key businesses in the gaming field. Their systems are highly reliable and resilient with low latency. Do you want to be a part of this?
You will be:
- Leading a Scrum team with a focus on delivery and team spirit
- Working according to the development best standards and best practices and ensure developers follow them
- Line management of developers in your team
- Delegation of development tasks to the developers
- Drive the improvements in KPI’s
- Responsible for the integrity of the software, ensuring the technical debt is managed effectively
- Take responsibility for the product and your contributions to it. Review code and provide constructive feedback
- Support production environment
- Recruitment of new team members and continuous improvement of the recruitment process
- Strong experience in full-stack development with Java (7, 8) and technologies such as Sprint Boot, Spring Framework, Akka, Active MQ, Kafka, Oracle, Riak, Casandra, Scala.
- Extensive experience as a Leader
- Knowledge and practical experience with DevOps activities and production support.
- Experience in automated software testing through unit/functional/integration test suites
- Familiarity with Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Good communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Not afraid to work outside of the comfort zone
- Committed, tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded
What they offer:
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare, Multisport card, employee referral program
- Development opportunities (IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget)
- The chance to make a real impact on the product and the team
- Opportunities for International travel to the company offices worldwide
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, and other chances for knowledge sharing.
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation costs support, as well as VISA support.