- Position: Data Architect
- Location: Krakow/Warsaw/Gdansk
- Salary: Up to 7,4k eur
It’s the first day of the rest of your life, a far better life. Have you ever thought about building a highly innovative digital bank from scratch? Do you like to have a big impact on products and watch how your ideas become reality? If yes, please take a look at the description below and rethink your career. Maybe it’s high time to join the fast-growing fintech from the UK!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Install and configure information systems to ensure the functionality
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
- Coordinate with the Data Science department to identify future needs and requirements
What should you have or know?
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Data Engineer/Data Architect/Lead Data Engineer
- Experience with large volumes of structured and semi-structured data on the cloud, real-time and/or batch data processing and analytics
- Business Intelligence experience (e.g. Data Warehousing, Dimensional design, Power BI, Business Objects, Qlik, Tableau)
- Experience with various data modeling tools
- Proficiency with AWS Ecosystem (Athena, EMR, Redshift, Kinesis, Aurora, DynamoDB, MSK, S3, RDS, Glue)
- Expertise in relational and NoSQL databases, with strong skills with PostgreSQL
- Experience with message brokers
- Expertise in performance tuning, optimization
- Experience in solving real-time issues with index fragmentation, query tuning, error and event handling
- Experience in programming tasks-stored procedures, views, user-defined functions, triggers, and cursors
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web services, enterprise data management, information security, applications development, and cloud-based architectures with federal clients
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience (fintech)
- Experience in Huge data migrations and transfers
What will you get in return?
- Fair salary, up to 7 400 EUR NET/month (B2B contract)
- Paid holidays
- Hardware needed to perform your job
- Great impact on the product