- Type of contract: B2B/FTE
- Working model: fully remote
Our client builds tools for 100+ brands and retailers in the e-commerce space that help them offer free two-day shipping, same-day delivery, and product expansion into new marketplaces – keeping them several steps ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing industry. They are a purpose- and culture-driven organization that prides itself on connectivity, equality, diversity, and inclusion. They are headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), and Krakow, Poland, and we operate as a subsidiary of one of the biggest logistics companies.
About the role:
As a Data Analyst, you will design and implement processes and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, and analysis to enable informed business decisions. On a daily basis, you will gain insight into key business problems and deliverables by applying statistical analysis techniques to examine structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate sources.
You will use current and emerging technologies to evaluate trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via an increasing understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis. You will support stakeholders in decision-making by using data, statistical and quantitative analysis, and fact-based management
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, engineering, operations research, economics or Finance.
- Two years of work experience in measurement and analysis, quantitative business problem solving, operations analysis, marketing analysis, simulation development, and/or predictive analytics.
- Proficient in analytics software and applications.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
• Great partners to work with – sharp engineering minds working on challenging projects
• Work in an atmosphere of mutual trust and an open, inclusive culture
• Benefits like life insurance, sports card, private healthcare, lunch subsidiary
• Nice equipment: strong Macs, two screens, and additional devices you need
• Development budget (9k PLN per person per year) to further grow your skills