Cloud Engineer for Machine Learning | 100% Remote | #792urszula
- Position: Cloud Engineer for Machine Learning
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Up to 22 000 PLN/Net+ VAT | B2B contract
Have you ever wanted to join a silicon valley based product company playing around topics such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, e-commerce and best CI/CD practices?
This is exactly what our Client is. For many years they have been building tools helping merchants gain more exposure for their products worldwide, by optimizing their product feed so they could send their items to different comparison websites, marketplaces and efficiently generating ads on advertising platforms.
We are looking for a highly skilled Cloud Engineer for Machine Learning to join their highly skilled team.
Your tasks :
- You will be the first person in the Team on this role, so your impact on the day to day activities will be huge.
- You will be working closely with their Web Analyst and their Machine Learning Engineer and you will be managing the entire lifecycle of machine-learning services.
- You will ensure that the platform is highly available and high traffic resistant.
- You will participate in the research and prototyping of new machine-learning models, their development, and productization as microservices in AWS as well as maintenance, monitoring, and operational efforts.
- What is particularly sexy in this role is the fact that it’s an entirely greenfield project, with no archaeology in the tech stack. You will be decisive on how you want the CI/CD process to be, and which tools you want to use.
What we expect from the perfect candidate :
- Python, proficiency with Pandas, NumPy and Scikit-learn libraries
- Knowledge of AWS cloud offering emphasizing serverless technologies
- Work experience with CI/CD practices and the DevOps methodology
- Good grasp of deployment automation using terraform
- Basic understanding of machine-learning methods such as decision trees and neural networks
- Experience implementing Big Data pipelines in a cloud environment
- Experience implementing microservices with Kubernetes and Helm
- Knowledge of either TensorFlow or PyTorch machine-learning libraries
What you will get in return :
- Up to 22 000 PLN/net on B2B
- Free lunch every day
- Multisport card
- Private medical healthcare
- Yearly company retreat
- Flexible working schedule and remote-friendly