- Position: Big Data Software Engineer
- Salary: Up to 23k pln
- Contract: Employment contract
Data, data everywhere…
We’re looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join a company that has to handle petabytes of data of over 750M users. They recently opened a brand new office in Gdańsk. To be honest one of the biggest challenges is to develop their tool that can process 1TB of data in 3 ms! That is impressive, but… it can go even better, right? 😉
This company is one of the most prominent “data players” on the market, valued over 1 billion $. You will join them at the very beginning of setting up the office in Poland, but the vision and goals are bright and clear.
Need more… data? Click APPLY below!
As a Cloud DevOps engineer, you will:
- Create deployment and automated orchestration solutions using Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet
- Be responsible for setting up, configuring and managing cloud environments and services based mainly on AWS
- Be developing scripts and automation using Groovy, Python, Java or Bash
- be helping with major infrastructure fundamental services redesign
This position is for you if you:
- Have experience with configuration management systems and deployment tools like Terraform/Puppet, Ansible.
- Have experience with creating automated production systems with languages like Python, Golang, Ruby, etc.
- Know everything about managing Linux infrastructure
- Have experience with Big Data technology and tools like Hadoop MapReduce, YARN, Hive, HBase, Redis.
- Have hands-on experience with Python or Groovy
- Have your English skills at least on B2 level
- Are the absolut critical thinker
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Are a great team player
- Are eager to learn new technologies
- Salary: Up to 23K PLN GROSS/month Perm
- Gym card
- Life insurance
- Private medical healthcare
- Lunch card
- Occasional remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the Gdansk city centre
- Pre-screen call (30 min)
- Tech interview
- Final interview