- Location: Remote
- Contract: Perm
Work with the only open source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. More than 18,000 companies use their open-source platforms in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales and Marketing. Our cusotmers partners with leading technology companies such as NVIDIA, IBM, AWS, Intel, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform and is proud of its growing customer base which includes Capital One, Progressive Insurance, Comcast, Walgreens and MarketAxess.
About the role:
We are looking for members of our customer’s DevOps team at the individual contributor levels for Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
You will work very closely with the engineering teams to increase engineering efficiency through automation and CI/CD. This job involves actual implementing of solutions, deployments, functionality, performance, security and operational scalability including administrative tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about machine learning as a key member of our world-class team.
A good working knowledge of Python, bash, Azure, AWS, GCP are strongly recommended.
• Cloud services experience (AWS/Azure/GCP)
• Experience with Python (Groovy/Bash/C/C++/Go is a plus)
• Linux/UNIX expert
• Linux Configuration Management – Ubuntu and Centos/RHEL
• Excellent working knowledge of Jenkins or other CI tools.
• Container Orchestration
• Container technologies – Docker, Kubernetes
• Virtualization – VMware, Vagrant
• Experience with workflow automation