- Role: C++ Software Engineer
- Location: Warsaw
- Salary: up to 26 000 PLN net B2B
Did you know that around 90% of world trade is carried by sea? This makes maritime transport essential to the world’s economy. Unfortunately, it is also a major source of pollution. Our client’s mission is to increase operational efficiency by reducing marine fuel consumption and making vessels more eco-friendly.
Shiver me timbers! We are looking for a great C++ Developer to join a passionate and talented team in Warsaw. Ready to be their shipmate?
- You will work on completing SDK7, considering unpacking elements into items that can be used for web-based routing (if SDK is not used since all are in-house).
- You will be looking for SDK integration with their routing, regulation, and environmental solutions.
- The web routing will run on Azure, the on-vessel solutions generally Windows.
- The domain is heavily oriented toward chart data, visual rendering, data on routes, and rules/algorithms on routes and safe areas.
- Future projects will include integration of SDK into web routing and data analytics platform (which is a React-based solution)
- Windows and Linux – the latest SDK 7 is x-platform, previous versions run on Windows (mainly on Vessels)
- Experience with C++ and Boost
- Experience with SDK (C or C++)
- Cloud experience- does not matter which one (they use Azure)
- Degree- is not crucial
- Experience working in a Scrum- team
What will you get in return:
- Salary up to 26 000 PLN net B2B
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Free lunches & fresh fruits
- Hardware and software of your choice
- Chill room
- Adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs
- Flat organization
- Possibility to work from office in Warsaw