- Position: Regular/Senior/Lead C++ Developer
- Location: Cracow, Poland
- Salary: Regular – up to 15 000 PLN/Gross/Month, Senior – up to 20 000 PLN/Gross/Month
The fintech industry is not always connected with cutting edge technologies and doesn’t always sound appealing. But when it comes to our Client, they are definitely an exception.
They specialise in network monitoring tools, which are used in high-frequency trading, which means they deal with a very high volume of data in real-time (up to 100GB / second).
For this project, we are looking for Regular Senior and Lead C++ Developers who will be working on technology solutions for the Financial Markets! Products including infrastructure hosting, network connectivity, market data, analytics and cloud services. The main goal is to help financial institutions to move fast, efficiently scale their business and quickly access markets.
- Minimum 2 years of professional expertise in C++ programming
- Strong proficiency in C++ development under Linux is required.
- A candidate should be familiar with: high-performance systems and multi-threaded application development, automated testing (unit testing, integration testing), Linux-based development environments, including tools such as GDB and Valgrind
Nice to have:
Knowledge of STL, Boost, Python, Jenkins, CI/CD, IP networking, financial protocols e.g. FIX, Wireshark.
Additional desired skills:
- Think problems all the way through
- Understand how to write clean code
- Understand what it takes to deliver and code a high availability and high-performance system
- Are aware of the implementation details of commonly used C++ features and how to use that knowledge to help implement efficient yet maintainable code
- Are comfortable asking for help, taking advice and accepting constructive feedback.
- Can articulate the reasoning behind decisions or trade-offs
- Can follow existing patterns where required to do so
- Can invent new patterns where required to do so – and justify that invention
- Are able to solve issues seen in the field from very limited data
What we offer:
- Salary ranges: Regular: up to 15 000 PLN/Gross/Month, Senior :up to 20 000 PLN/Gross/Month
- Benefits package
- Cooperation with experienced, world-class engineers.