We want you to participate in one of the greatest challenges in Krakow these days! We are building a brand new Data Management Team from scratch! You and your teammates will be responsible for processing, loading, integrating and structuring the data to prepare it for the DataScience/Machine Learning Team.
Both cross-functional, product-focused teams are part of a company specializing in building advanced systems for online sports betting, gaming and media industries in Europe, USA and Australia. The solutions built by them are used by tens of millions of users in the gaming field. Their systems are highly reliable and resilient with low latency.
A new team of Business Intelligence specialists who will manage data warehouse in the full SDLC in an ETL environment.
- +3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in Power BI, Testing Enterprise Data Platforms, CI and Lean agile concepts (Scrum, Kanban, BDD, TDD)
- Knowledge of SSIS, SQL and T-SQL,
- A desire to learn modern big data solutions
- Java, Python or C# skills would be an asset,
- Advanced (B2/C1/C2) English skills
- The flexible form of contract (Perm / B2B)
- Fully paid healthcare and Multisport pass
- Daily fruits
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of integration events & company parties
- Individual training budget
- Phone call interview
- Technical interview at the office