- Position: Business Intelligence Developer in Test
- Location: Krakow
- Form of contract: B2B or Employment contract
We want you to participate in one of the greatest challenges in Krakow these days! We are building a brand new Data Management Team from scratch! You and your teammates will be responsible for processing, loading, integrating and structuring the data to prepare it for the DataScience/Machine Learning Team.
Both cross-functional, product-focused teams are part of a company specializing in building advanced systems for online sports betting, gaming and media industries in Europe, USA and Australia. The solutions built by them are used by tens of millions of users in the gaming field. Their systems are highly reliable and resilient with low latency.
A new team of Business Intelligence specialists who will manage data warehouse, create analyses and build predictions to provide happiness for their customers
We are looking for you, if:
- You’re an expert in acquiring new data sets, integrating and reporting.
- You have a deep knowledge and practical experience in automation testing, Python will be a prefer.
- You had the opportunity to gain experience with the full SDLC in an ETL / BI environment previously.
- You’re a strong tester with experience of working on data platforms, and you’ve used SQL Server to handle large data sets and complex data transformations.
- You’ve gained experience in enterprise data warehousing and DQ / RDM /MDS / MDM.
- You’ve got effective data testing skills using Microsoft SSIS 2012 or above, plus at least one other language (Python, Java or C#.)
- The flexible form of contract
- Fully paid healthcare Enel-med and Multisport pass
- Daily fruits
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of integration events & company parties
- Individual training budget
- Phone call interview
- Technical interview at the office