- Position: Blockchain Engineer
- Location: Krakow, temporarily remote
- Salary: up to 22K UoP
Our client, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals, and stocks is looking for a Blockchain specialist with Python. More than two million users are benefitting from their platform, which provides the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Their goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer the users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. They closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 as well as have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, they are accelerating the growing journey so you can become a crucial part of it!
As a Coin/Token Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and maintenance of coins/tokens and blockchain nodes in our client’s Ecosystem.
About the Team
The team is responsible for offering market conform prices of digital assets to our users as well as for integrating new assets into our client’s ecosystem. Teams working in this area will get the chance to participate in all phases of blockchain integration such as research, evaluation and design and implementation, while making sure to comply with quality and security standards.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in all phases of blockchain integration such as research, evaluation, design and implementation
- Constant evaluation of the our client’s Ecosystem to identify and resolve any security issues
- Set up and secure servers and nodes and perform regular maintenance to ensure business continuity
What we’re looking for
- Professional experience working with Python and blockchain technologies
- Advanced knowledge of blockchain concepts like distributed ledger, consensus and smart contracts
- Deep understanding of REST service anatomy
- Knowledge of blockchain daemons such as bitcoind, Geth, Parity
- Highly skilled in writing quality code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
Our client offers multiple benefits including stock option, premium account on their platform, and total freedom and autonomy inside product teams as well as opportunities to grow in a technology-driven environment.
Other benefits like healthcare package, lunch discounts, Multisport(life) card, training, flexible working hours and the latest hardware.