We want you to participate in one of the greatest challenges in Krakow these days! We are building a brand new Data Management Team from scratch! You and your teammates will be responsible for processing, loading, integrating and structuring the data to prepare it for the DataScience/Machine Learning Team.
Both teams are part of a company specializing in building advanced systems for online sports betting, gaming and media industries in Europe, USA and Australia. The solutions built by them are used by tens of millions of users in the gaming field.
A new team of Business Intelligence specialists who will manage data warehouse, create analyses and build predictions to provide happiness for their customers
- Experience in line management
- Experience in designing and developing high-volume, low-latency software for mission-critical systems
- Agile mindset and practice in software development process e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
- Theoretical and practical knowledge with Big data platforms: Hadoop, Hortonworks, Cloudera, Apache Spark
- Experience with streaming technologies (Kafka, Kinesis, Flink, etc..)
- Test development within automation frameworks
- Development experience with Java (knowledge of Python or R will be a plus)
- Experience with cloud solutions for Big Data e.g. GCP BigQuery, Dataprep, Dataflow, AWS Redshift, Athena etc. will be a big plus
- Previous experience in cooperating with Data Science/Machine Learning teams will be a plus
- The flexible form of contract
- Fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of integration events & company parties
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Phone call interview
- Technical interview at the office