We are looking for skilled folks to join our excellent client from Berlin.
Our Client is a Berlin Startup that automates lead enrichment for the construction industry. Our software is capable of decreasing the processing time for new leads by 300% and improves sales and marketing.
As a backend engineer, you are responsible for developing new features for our framework. Therefore you have to possess excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones. You’ll work directly with the product managers, influencing product features and direction.
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast.
- Enthusiasm for clear code is a must.
- Experience with NodeJS, SQL
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Good teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
NICE TO HAVE:
- Production experience with GraphQL (Plain REST API also valuable)
- Experience building backend applications with Typescript
- Experience in a team using Continuous Integration, Terraform, AWS
- Experience with TDD focused on backend and NodeJS
- Experience with a virtualization tool like Docker
- Phone/ F2F interview with CTO
- F2F interview (technical interview)
- Demo day (optionally)
Salary ranges up to 60 000 – 65 000 Euro/Gross/Year.