- Location: Warsaw
- Salary: Up to 25,8k pln
- Industry: On demand
Whoa! That was quick!
Since 2015 they conquered 25 countries, 187 cities, hired over 2k of people and hit +40M annual transactions. They are still one of the world’s fastest-growing on-demand delivery tech startup. The idea is the easiest possible: revolutionise delivery market all around the world!
In order to achieve this goal, they decided to grow their tech team by opening a new tech hub in Warsaw! The plan is to build the strongest bad-ass dev team in the whole world. Now is the best time to join them and develop the product that for sure will change the way we perceive the availability of goods in 21st century.
It’s time! Join the growth!
- Develop software using agile principles and modern technologies (Kotlin – we always upgrade to the latest version)
- Take ownership of your tasks from start to finish
- Write unit tests and take care about the quality of your code
- Take care of the scalability and the quality of our solutions
- Mentor other developers in and within your team
- Work closely in a team consisted of mobile (Android & iOS), backend and frontend Developers
- Take part in team’s life and have an impact on important decisions
- Computer Science or similar University degree
- Experience in high traffic, low latency projects
- Strong Kotlin and Android SDK skills
- Understanding of reactive programming (RxJava), object-oriented programming and software architecture
- Security first mindset
- The urge to write unit tests
- Fluent English skills (speaking & writing)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Taking responsibility and ownership for your tasks
Additional skills (nice to have):
- Experience with designing SDKs
- Participation in open source projects
- Competitive salary (up to 25 800 PLN/m) and equity plan
- Permanent / B2B contract
- Benefit package
- Flexible working hours and occasional remote work
- Relocation package
- Hackathons, different communities to join,
- Social benefits, team building activities and many more!
- HR phone screen
- Tech call
- Home technical test
- Onsite Interview