- Position: Android Developer
- Location: Krakow/Warsaw/Gdansk
- Salary: Up to 5k eur
It’s the first day of the rest of your life, a far better life. Have you ever thought about building a highly innovative digital bank from scratch? Do you like to have a big impact on products and watch how your ideas become reality? If yes, please take a look at the description below and rethink your career. Maybe it’s high time to join the fast-growing fintech from the UK!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Design and build scalable robust advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Able to collaborate with UI/UX team to create realistic user experiences.
- Work with third-party data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Continue to learn and improve as a software engineer.
What should you have or know?
- 5 years of Android Mobile development experience
- Hands-on experience with Kotlin is a must
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle, Android architecture, Android SDK, and Local databases such as Room, SQLite, Object-based database such as Object box/realm, etc.
- Expertise in developing app using standard design pattern such as MVP and MVVM & Clean architecture
- Recent Retail Banking/Fintech domain experience would be a massive plus
- Working experience of Rxjava and Dagger is a plus
- Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java, REST/JSON, Web Services
- Expertise in developing responsive UI for mobile devices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like location-aware apps, Firebase Analytics, Google maps, Notification, etc.
- Familiar with automation testing framework such as JUnit, Espresso, Robolectric
- Expertise in-app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development team
What will you get in return?
- Fair salary, up to 5 000 EUR NET/month (B2B contract)
- Paid holidays
- Hardware needed to perform your job
- Great impact on the product