- Position: Senior Android Developer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: Senior up to 21k pln + PKUP 80%| UoP only
Imagine being part of the revolution, part of what is beyond retail, media and social. Now it is your chance! We are looking for an Android Developer to join the most exciting project in Krakow. Their mission is to bring customer experience to a very another level. Personalization of the content is a key to be number one in video commerce, e-commerce and mobile commerce nowadays. Most of their business is in the US right now (that is why they have over 500 tech people on board there). They have offices in China, Japan, UK, Italy, Germany and right now in Krakow, Poland.
You will be:
- Developing Android applications in a dynamic development team within the Marketing and Social Networks domains.
- Evaluating, improving, and contributing to the design framework established by the team to define and promote standards and best practices.
- Collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams to design, develop, test, and ship innovative features for our client’s mobile customers
- Analyzing and defining requirements to prepare their specifications and estimations in the process of agile software development as a member of Scrum team.
- Ensuring complete documentation for changes/extensions of current systems.
What should you have:
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Java, Kotlin, Android SDK
- Working knowledge of the release process to the Google Play
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of SOLID principle and its application to MVVM, MVP pattern.
What will you get in return:
- Attractive salary
- Multicafeteria membership
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours