Salary: up to 34 000 PLN
Our client is an embedded lending platform that enables companies to extend credit to consumers and small businesses in their own apps. The company builds proprietary ML algorithms to assess credit risk using the company’s data and then automates credit facilities via a cutting-edge cloud infrastructure, simplifying the complex world of lending with a simple API. This way our client expands economic access by enabling credit for populations ignored by traditional credit bureaus, in many cases providing life-changing opportunities to lower-income customers. The company’s headquarters is located in San Francisco and currently operates in Nigeria and Brazil.
Responsibilities of the role:
As the Analytics Engineering Manager reporting to the Sr. Analytics Manager, your main responsibility will be to lead a team of talented Data Warehouse / Analytics Engineers and provide clear goals based on Company objectives to keep them focused and productive. As their Manager, you will work alongside engineers to help unblock them and improve their designs & code. In addition to leading your team, you will be asked to contribute to the design of solutions that meet product requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Help realize the goals for Analytics Engineering by leading an end-to-end ELT buildout in DBT Cloud / Snowflake
- Partner with Analytics and Data Engineering teams to architect a multi-continent, multi-currency, multi-time zone data platform to power our strategic and operational data initiatives
- Institute robust monitoring and alerting practices to meet various strategic SLAs and operational SLOs
- Own and maintain the Data Catalog
- Have led a team of 3-8 engineers, and have 1-2 years of software engineering management experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building data and machine learning pipelines
- Can provide a strong technical vision for your team and ensure consistent delivery of objectives
- Have experience formulating a team’s technical strategy and roadmap
- Experience collaborating and partnering effectively with several other teams to execute shared goals
- Are a strong proponent of Agile software methodologies, such as Scrum, and engineering principles such as Test-Driven Development
- Clear and concise communication in English
You will get:
- B2B contract with 26 days of vacation per year
- Unlimited sick leaves
- Internet, headset, education reimbursement
- Latest gear
- Annual bonuses and performance reviews
What it’s like to work for our client:
Our client’s mission is to serve as a platform for economic access by reinventing the way people access and use credit. While their roots are in Silicon Valley, they have a diverse set of Amigos across the United States, Nigeria, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Poland, and make a structural effort to accommodate different time zones, cultures, and backgrounds. They have a culture of transparency that they carry through to all forms of communication, ensuring that Amigos all around the world have the information they need to make good decisions.
Our client is also perceived as a constant work in progress and the same is true of their people; for all of them, we believe the best is yet to come. Be sure to encounter support from each other in curiosity and creativity – which they pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing. Our client has open and frequent feedback on how each individual can improve, providing an open environment for everyone to bring their authentic selves. The company is growing quickly and every person has an outsized impact on the future shape of the business.
Outside of work, our client offers a remote work policy for more work-life flexibility. Both moms and dads get up to 12 weeks of parental leave to support child-parent bonds at the most critical times. They provide full health care coverage for medical, dental, and vision to ensure everyone on board is as healthy as possible, and offer mental health support to help to navigate the stresses of life.
In both the products and the people, our client aims to reflect, represent and advocate for all of the users, globally. The users and employees transcend geography, culture, and language, so the most important collective value is a drive to create a fairer, more economically empowered world. We welcome all who share this vision to apply and become a part of our amazing client.